Friday, May 28, 2010

Honey, I'm hoooome.

For the weekend that is.

It's memorial day weekend so I'm spending some time in the good ol' home abode. My parentals, sistah and I went out to din and then ze mama and I bought eclairs at ze jewel and walked home. it was swell. :]

On a completely 100% percent different subject, I love modcloth.com. It's my newest obsession. I have gotten into sewing lately since the past summer or so and now this website allows me to get back into it. All of the items are so adorable and so super cute but too expensive for my blood. Therefor my plan is to bring up my sewing skills and imitate the fricking frack outta everything heh. Although adding my own sense of creative flavor, of course.

My first project is a blue shirt with peach lace accents and a big bow on front. :] i'm super enthused. Now all I have to do is start the sewing process. I have a few days home, then a few more days of school and then it's summer and a bunch of time to do as I wish aka sew sew sew sew sew.

Besides that, tomorrow my sis and I are going to see sex and the city 2. The first one was actually, surprisingly, very well written and enjoyable. I can only hope the second will follow.

I'm off to read Bloodchild for my African American Women Writers course(love love love it).

update update:
i'm off in a few to go out for mexican food for the roommate's birfday. Perhapsums I shall come back with stories(but most likely not heh). But yes. Maybe. (Stay on the edge of your seat in anticipation, pleace)

okay okay.
Spock out.

No comments:

Post a Comment