Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Tell me where it all went wrong

Songs to be obsessed over:
  • If looks could kill by Camera Obscura
I like the idea of listing songs I'm currently into then when i look back at this particular time in my life, these songs which will most likely be mentally associated with it will be able to be played by an older version of myself and enjoy heh.

On a completely unrelated note, it is the beginning of the end. I'm happysad about it. Tomorrow is my last final of my sophomore year of college. It has certainly been a crazy ride. It's weird/very surreal to wrap my head around the fact I will not be a student on this campus for another 7 months. Though going abroad will surely be a lovely experience, I'm a little sad. I know, as it always goes, my friendships will be altered by my absence. But it's a way of life and I can't worry about what has yet to come. Come what may, I do suppose.

OH! Speaking of study abroad, I need to turn in my Glimpse application. Balls. Must do that.

Off to fb and wait for ze Lukemeister to finish his Psych paper and then frolic back to ze dorms.

Love and Rain and Spock out.

No comments:

Post a Comment