Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sewing Sasquatch

Dresses to be recreated by my sewing hands:



Songs to be obsessed over:
  • Billionaire by Travie McCoy
I'm just... so excited. For some reason, sleep has been evading me during the night time hours but i decided to be productive last night/morning and made a list of my itinerary for today.

Here's the gist, Jeeves:
  • At 9am(when the stores open), go to JoAnn fabrics. There's a craaaazy fabric sale. I want a few yards of a wild pattern. Either flowers or poka dots. I'm currently undecided. And then i'll buy a solid color to match.
  • From there it is off to ze library to pick up three different sewing books. The little Black Dress sounds promising. It's all about how certain body types should wear certain dresses and how to figure out your own perfect tailored cute lil black dress and yay. so enthused.
  • Then off to make some dinero by sewing old jeans at Plato's Closet.
I still have a half hour til I can do any but YAYAY. productivity here i come.
Spock out. Wish me luck.
:]

No comments:

Post a Comment