Sunday, June 13, 2010

Joliet Jubilee

Songs to be obsessed over:
  • Bulletproof by La Roux
This is the end of my first weekend of summer.
A nice lil list of what I have done:
  • Finished altering an old white homecoming dress I was never planning on wearing again but now I shall get some use out of it :]
  • Went to Laura's cookout (lots of veggietable cutting prep and making dip. my vegetarian pals were pleased heh)
  • Drove home, switched out cars and then went to Linds'
  • We went to hang out w/ her babealic friend Tom and some of his friends.
Overall, this weekend was verrry successful. Hopefully more fun to come. definitely this weekend coming up.

Plans:
  • Themed bday party of fran's friend: A named people. I'm going as Audrey Hepburn. should be a fun time.
luh,
spock out.

No comments:

Post a Comment